I-36 + four Kaiten japanense submarine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have taken a rest with USS Ohio to mount this simple model.

I have reduced a 50% to it since it seemed to me very great.

8b493f4f.jpg

The first attempt was not good

b8acc92a.jpg

But modifying the unions of the modules it has improved much

a41310b1.jpg

3dcdd7ac.jpg

549d9d91.jpg

Tomorrow I put the photos of the finished model.

For who speaks Spanish can see details here: http://miarroba.com/foros/ver.php?foroid=1195022&temaid=5956972

A greeting and I hope that you like the model.

I-36 continuation

The model finished with the pieces of kit (the helices I have not mounted them so that I do not like)

ed2e82e9.jpg

The stern without the helices

9b447ee9.jpg

The island, the pieces of kit do not agree with the photos of their Web and in addition they lack pieces.

b9c648d5.jpg

In the prow, also they lack pieces here. I have thought to use pieces of the I-16 of halinski that it has been buying for a long time, to reescalar it since the one that you approximately see this 1:117 and to put some details. When it finishes it they can see new photos.

A greeting and I wait for your commentaries.

Clashster

Very nice redo! Not sure what the "helices" are, but is there no propellers? Overall, very nice looking rescale and model! Great job? (would like to see a less blurry picture of the whole thing - show off your hard work!)

Chris

The helices are the propellers, pardon but my English is very bad. Now I am working with the details that do not come in kit of assembly.

Thank you very much

Jim Krauzlis

Very nice reconstruction!

I agree, the elimination of the tabs and using a joining strip on the inside of the hull sections has given you a neater and more even finish for the joints of the hull.

You are doing a wonderful job and in a reduced size!

Looking forward to seeing more.

Cheers!
Jim

p.s. Don't worry about your English, it's certainly far, far better than the few Spanish words I know!:grin:

NULLMOON

direct tabs only work on small models printed on thin paper nice work this will be my next kit after hecht and molch it should be easy to detail up

Fishcarver

Chapuzas: You are doing a very fine job with this model. (And with OHIO also)

Go forward and build the detailed parts to the best of your ability. Do not be afraid of them. We all have had to learn someplace.

I enjoy seeing your work.

Hope to see more!

Su amigo canadense,
Jim

We continued with the I-36

clashster, this photo is something better than the previous one and it already has some details.

f568bd42.jpg

These are the propulsive mounted instead of those of kit

8d256aa2.jpg

5149f3a1.jpg

Perhaps they are great for the model

I continue working patiently with the details of the model

A greeting and thanks for your commentaries

Clashster

Thanks for the clearer photo! Looks awesome! I like the propellers - nice job on a tough part. The stern shot is very cool. Thanks for the update!

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.