howdy

chiefnetroid

Jul 29, 2021
Utah
netroids.net
Hey just found this site ( from the Fold Up Temple discord)!

My name is James Fritzler and I am the founder and designer of Netroids Papertoys! I specialize in poseable paper toys that implement the CC licensed PopLocks by Josh Buczynski. I am also interested in other paper toys and origami.

My stuff is at http://netroids.net
See ya around!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello James,

Please let me be the first one to welcome you to Zealot! You have come to the right place for all things model building as a whole, and to build and hone your skills. The members here are very helpful.

Thank you for sharing the link to your websites. The models that you feature look quite interesting. I like the fact that they have joints and are moveable. They would make for great starter kits or to teach someone the basics of paper/cardstock model building.

When you start a new project, I would like to invite you to post a build thread. Build threads are a great way of show off your work and skills. Not only that, but if you run into an issue with a model you can highlight the area that you are having problems with and we can offer you some suggestions on how to deal with them.

So, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing your work.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Yes, all build threads go into "Model Build Categories" under the category/genre it belongs to (i.e. Aircraft & Aviation, Armory & Military, SCI-FI, and etc.). With that being said, these categories are a great place to see how others have built the models that you are interested in, learn new technics as well as garner inspiration for enhancing and augmenting your own models.

Reactions: chiefnetroid

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome to Zealot. This forum is based on FREELY available models fromt the net. We encourage people to post build threads, but not as advertisement. A complete build thread allows that person to post a link to where they purchased the model from. Glad to have you aboard. Feel free to post pictures of anything you have built. :)

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Jul 5, 2020
Netherlands
Hello chiefnetroid welcome to zealot. I think you gone like it hete. And please if you have pics of your creations please post them here

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
I'll add my quick Welcome Aboard. Glad to see another designer join the forum. Please feel free to ask any of the staff any questions you want. I'm new on the Moderators list, so I may not know the answer to everything, but I know how to find the answers.

Again, Welcome Aboard, and enjoy Zealot.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Hello an welco,e to Zealot! :)

That's great to hear. :)
INDEED!

I have been looking at your site for a few days now and keep finding new stuff with every link I check out. Great work and great idea for the Netroids! They are superb projects for kids and fans. Awesome! :)

Have fun and enjoy! :)

RF

• Love