How to use the Gallery

C

cgutzmer

I have a big favor to ask of anyone willing to assist. I am looking to get a tutorial written up on how to use the gallery. the new Gallery is not overly intuitive (at least the playing around I have done) and for a new user to figure it out can be downright difficult.

Soooooo if anyone has time and the inclination to write up a little tutorial on how to use the gallery I would be greatly appreciative! Screen shots would be a serious bonus :)
Thanks!
Chris

P

paulhbell

Yes, the old gallery was easy to set up and use but I can't get this new one to work, any help would be great.

P

paulhbell

Come on guys. Some one must know how to use the gallery. Please share your knowledge.

jaffro

Long term member
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
If nobody else is keen to do this i'm willing to give it a go, I've written a few tutorials for stuff like this over the years.

I haven't actually used the gallery here yet, but I'll throw a few pics on and that way I can make my tutorial based properly on a first time users experiences. :D

aldredheron

Feb 13, 2010
RE

Using a gallery is an easy and attractive way to display lots of pictures at once. Simplweb has a very simple and easy-to-use gallery tool that displays thumbnails of all the images you want, and then allows visitors to click on the thumbnail and display a full sized version of the image.