How many members live in the greater Pacific Northwest, and are interested in a paper model expo?

How many members live in the greater Pacific Northwest, and are interested in a paper model expo?

• Salem, Oregon?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Near Salem?

• Western Oregon?

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Anywhere in Oregon?

• Greater Pacific Northwest?

• Interested in establishing in a paper model expo in Oregon?

• Interested in participating in a paper model expo in Oregon?

• Interested in attending a paper model expo in Oregon?

• Total voters

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
To my knowledge, there are no paper model expos in the greater Pacific Northwest. So I have created this poll to see if there are any members in the PNW (especially Oregon) who are interested in assisting me in putting together an EXPO in Oregon. If there is enough interest, I am considering having it at the Evergreen Aviation and Space Museum in McMinnville, OR.

If you have any questions, please send me a PM.

Last edited:

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
To my knowledge, there are no paper model expos in the greater Pacific Northwest. So I have created this poll to see if there are any members in the PNW (especially Oregon) who are interested in assisting me in putting together an EXPO in Oregon. If there is enough interest, I am considering having it at the Evergreen Aviation and Space Museum in McMinnville, OR.

If you have any questions, please send me a PM.

Hey this reminds me of someone in Germany that did something at an air & space museum that also feature papercraft aircraft with kids.

Sky Seeker
:tank:

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
Hey this reminds me of someone in Germany that did something at an air & space museum that also feature papercraft aircraft with kids.

Sky Seeker
That is one of the reasons why I want others locally, to help me put this whole thing together.
I am also looking at putting a small exhibition together for the local community center, to more introduce people to the wonderful world of paper model building, and yes, there will be activities for children as well.

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
That is one of the reasons why I want others locally, to help me put this whole thing together.
I am also looking at putting a small exhibition together for the local community center, to more introduce people to the wonderful world of paper model building, and yes, there will be activities for children as well.

Have you thought of using some of Jan Rukr's one page models (with his permission of course) or genet? The genet models are probably easier for beginners.

http://www.alienspapercraft.com/zavodnici_-_racers.html

http://www.genetmodels.com/chez-ebbles-2011-2012/

Sky Seeker

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator