Hope everyones ok

Gixergs

Hi all Gix here, I know I've not been about much but that doesn't mean I've forgotten about my other family. Worrying times pretty much everywhere now and with my wife well up on the at risk list I'm having to really be careful but couldn't help worrying about you guys too so I very much hope everyone is well, doing what they have too and enjoying the extra modelling time. Please all take care all the very best Phil

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Phil, it's so great to hear from you!! Everybody is "holed" up. Keeping food supplies up, Connecticut has some hot spots, but the stores are pretty well stocked, and people are generally speaking, nicer than before. There is a sense that we are all in the same boat. You take care too. Thanks for visiting us, I'm sure many more will say ""Hi!". :)

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Howdy...Like I said on here...I am so far "off the grid" I barely knew how bad it was out there, till I heard the Governer was going to speak...and tell everyone to stay home.
Be safe!!!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Gix,

I'm so glad to hear from you again.

My family is still OK and I hope that it stays that way. Take good care of yourself and stay healthy!

Marcell :)

Gixergs

Glad to hear you guys are ok and coping so far all's ok here a few worries but nothing to cause panic. The quarantine is not proving to be to much of an issue although the washing machine is talking about me and I think could be plotting something with the cat, I trust the fridge however so asked it to warn me of any plots. Thankfully no sign of any sanity issues. All the best Phil

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
@Gixergs I am glad to see that you are back, and doing well. My family and I and good. I have just finished a beta test build of the Viper that Revell-Fan designed. So, I am now sitting here checking out Zealot (making sure that everyone, like you) is OK.

I have to do some chores soon though.

Gixergs

Hi everyone with the increasing troubles around the world I'm just checking in that everyone is OK and safe. I'm frustrated more than anything as I finaly have some modelling time (thanks to the wife finding diamond painting ) but of course being me I had to rip a tendon in my shoulder and now the injections have worn off I can hardly move my arm still catching up on lots of tv and films I missed so not all bad. Everyone please stay safe.

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
I can sympathize with the injury. My back has be on Short Term Disability, and will probably turn in to full time disability. Get better and post some, we all miss you.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I yweaked the nerve ay yhe base of my neck, in the morning I can't feel my hand and some of my arm. An ice pack and a half hour, I'm back in business. I'm hoping it resolves itself. ;)

Gixergs

Thank you all for the kind words hopefully once I can get to see Dr Stabby again things will sort themselves out. One silver lining is I found this
on Amazon Prime Video a thoroughly enjoyable film71PBI1lg3CL._AC_SY550_.jpg

eagleclaw4935

Hopefully nothing more than a pinched nerve. But you have the right idea with the icepack. Changing gears I hope the Fighter Pilot comes out on DVD. That was a great trailer.

Last edited:

Gixergs

I ordered it from Amazon UK as soon as I finished watching it unfortunately I was so eager to get it I didn't check for English subtitles, oh well fingers crossed lol

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
@Gixergs I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your shoulder. I hope that it is nothing serious. I also hope that you make a strong and speedy recovery. Both you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
That video is a great find!

Gixergs

Thanks RB, I have a torn tendon in one shoulder and a weak one in the other steroid injections helped last time but as doctors are only dealing with patients over the phone I have to wait or invent some sort of medical Cruise missile . The film is about a young Japanese mans search to find out about his grandfather who was a Kamikaze pilot in WW2. Brilliant how at the end of the film all the little things click in place.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Movies like this can be "Hit or Miss"..............O.K., bad joke. :hide: