Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Hello Saybur,

welcome to the forum!

You have found the right place if you are looking for ideas and support. We are a peaceful group of creative and resourceful model builders who use mostly paper but also plastic and mixed media.

If you have already built some models please feel free to post some pictures here. We love pictures! :)

If you have any specific questions - feel free to ask. We love to help! :)

Meanwhile take a look around and
have fun and enjoy!

RF :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to Zealot! You have come to the right place for all things paper & cardstock, as well as model building as a whole, and to build and hone your skills. If I may ask, what genre are you interested in?

When you start a new project, I would like to invite you to post build threads of your projects. Build threads are a great way to show off your skills and techniques, as well as to highlight problem areas that you may need help with or show how you were able to solve said problem.

So, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Awry_Chaos

OKB-4155
Dec 22, 2020
Spokane, WA
Hello and Welcome to the forum! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here. The administrators and moderators are a great group of guys and so is everyone else here. I think you will enjoy the paper and card modeling hobby. There are so many enjoyable aspects of the hobby and I can guarantee you will never get bored of it.

There is an extensive Resource section here with hundreds of paper and card models of all types. Everything from Nuclear Power Plants to Rockets to almost any Science Fiction type of craft!

Our members here have a wide range of expertise, ranging from paper/card modeling to 3D Printing to building models in wood, plastic, and resin, to model railroading!

I hope you enjoy our wonderful community and make some new friends!

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Jul 5, 2020
Netherlands
Welcome saybur, Zealot is a great place to find and learn everything on papercrafting. Uf you need anything just ask and we hrlp you. And uf you start a project please start a treahd we love pictures. Have fun here.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome to Zealot. As far as models go, choose something you like. That helps a lot if things go wrong. Nice thing is that you can always just print another page of parts. Welcome to Zealot!!

Reactions: Awry_Chaos