Hi from Toutenkarton

Toutenkarton

Hello,
I am french and I happy to be able to be part of your members. I have been making paper models for some time now. I do a little bit of everything but I have a preference for sf models

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to Zeaot! This forum seems to attract many SciFi model builders, as well as Train enthusiasts. Please feel free to post pictures in this thread, or in any build thread you make. We really encourage pmembers to post buiuld threads. They are educational and also a social medium in which we get to know one another. Thank You for posting and Introductory post. :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to Zealot. You have come to the right place for all things paper (as well as SCI-FI). We have many members who are into SCI-FI (Myself included). By all means, please post photos of your models. We love seeing photos.
If you have any questions, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask. We will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).
Once again, welcome aboard. I hope you you enjoy yourself. I look forward to seeing your work!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the forum from me a well! Great to see the "family" grow. I'd love to see some pictures of your previous builds, if you have any. Please don't be shy and have fun and enjoy! :)

Greetings from Germany! :)

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Welcome to Zealot!!!
Bonjour et Bienvenue chez le Zélote!!!

Good to have you here. We have many, many SF enthusiasts among our members so you have found a new family of like-minded Modelers!

As always, enjoy the site and if ever you have questions, please feel free to ask questions, someone will always be happy to help, and YES we would love to see some pictures of your work...you can post them right in this introduction!

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Absolutely fantastic collection of models!! :)

Toutenkarton

Hello,
Thank you for your encouragement as soon as I finished the Hellicarrier I deposit the photos. After that I will try to build the alien Derelict

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I have to admit that the model of the Dalmation raised many sentiments of oy and sadness. I had a Dalmation and his name was Jesse. He lived 16 years, and broke my heart when he died. Do you have a link for that model? I may wish to build it. I may not be able to, but it came out great, as did all of your other models. I enjoy the subjects you choose to model. They are refreshing. ;)