Hi from Spain

odiaz29

Jul 9, 2007
Rubi (Barcelona), Spain
First, sorry about my english :-(

My name is Oscar Diaz and i'm from Rubi, near Barcelona.

My layot is in project phase and i hope start it in a nearly future. At the moment i play with my soon on a basic oval.

I want to start to scratch my own buildings and rolling stock and i think here are a lot of good teachers :thumb:.

Best regards to all,
Oscar

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Bienvendios Oscar!

You do a fine job getting your ideas across in English. Glad you could join us. You are right about having good teachers here on The Gauge for scratchbuilding structures and rolling stock. Feel free to post more questions and to show us your work!

Ralph

bigsteel

Call me Mr.Tinkertrain
Dec 12, 2006
Cincinnati,Ohio
ah,great to have new members! i dont think we've had any from spain yet.and your definatley correct,there are ALOT of great modeling mentors on here!i've learned half..more like ALL i know from here.so good luck,and welcome. :thumb: --josh

Renovo PPR

Just a Farmer
Dec 23, 2006
Somerset County PA
Hi mi nombre es Juan. Espero que usted no importe de mi español. Hice una visita a España en 1975 y pasé el mes entero de julio. Mientras que tengo sobre 6 años de clase española es duro para mí también.

Renovo PPR

Just a Farmer
Dec 23, 2006
Somerset County PA
I speak much better German than Spanish. I more or less said welcome and if doesn't mind my poor Spanish I will not mind his poor English. I spent the summer of 1975 in Spain. That is about it.