hey from uk

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Jul 5, 2020
Netherlands
Welcome at zealot Seraphim. you gone like it overhere.
Can you show us some of your previous builds we love pictures.
And Im looking forward to see your first paper model thread.

:toast:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Hello seraphim,

welcome to the forum! You have found the right place for papercrafting and model building as a whole (we do have sections for plastic models and alternative materials, too). I am sure you will like it here. By all means, please show us some pictures of your previous work. We love pictures! :)

If you have any questions or problems please don't hesitate to ask.

Have fun and enjoy! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome you to Zealot!

Like mentioned before, you have come to the right place for all things paper (as well as other mediums). So, what sort of things are you interested in (i.e. Sci-Fi, Militaria, Civilian Vehicles, architecture)?

If you have any questions, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask. We will do what all we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

When you do build a model I would like to invite you to post build threads of your projects. Build threads are a great way to show off your skills and techniques, as well as to highlight problem areas that you may need help with or show how you were able to solve said problem.

Once again welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself.

seraphim

Sep 1, 2023
Thankyou guys for the welcome, im looking forward to getting building soon, ive only really done a few fantasy type builds and terrain, but my main love is scifi - some outstanding stuff here, look forward to learning :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Thankyou guys for the welcome, im looking forward to getting building soon, ive only really done a few fantasy type builds and terrain, but my main love is scifi - some outstanding stuff here, look forward to learning :)
The best advise that I can give you; ENJOY YOURSELF! This is not a contest of any sort. So, just enjoy yourself and have fun.

Reactions: seraphim

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Welcome! You will find a bunch of great build threads and tutorials here. Ask any questions you want, most are friendly.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome!! Feel free to post anything you have made. Welcome to Zealot!! :)

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
Late again... Grrrr
I'll add my Welcome Aboard... You'll love it here! Great people, and we try to keep everything civil.