Hey everyone!!! Im so happy I found this community!!!

abdullahsamir

Apr 16, 2023
I love making detailed usually scratch-built models especially planes like the f-117, sr-71, and b-2, bombers! I also love every ship in star wars!!!
I LOVE PAPER MODELING!!!

Attachments

• rsz_1s-l1600.png
    rsz_1s-l1600.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Jul 5, 2020
Netherlands
Greet to have you here. And wath a great looking plane. You have got papermaker skills. Im looking forward to see more of your builds. Below you find the link I have mentioned in the orher thread.

• Love
Reactions: abdullahsamir

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome you to Zealot!

You have come to the right place for all things paper/cardstock, and to build and hone your skills. The members here are very helpful.

You have done a GREAT JOB on the scratch built F-117. I like the cutaways that made on the fuselage and wings, to show the interior.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

When you start a new project, please post a build thread. Build threads are a great way of show off your work and skills. Not only that, but if you run into an issue with a model you can highlight the area that you are having problems with and we can offer you some suggestions on how to deal with them.

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing your work.

Reactions: mijob

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

This is a great introduction. The plane looks gorgeous!!! I love it!!! :)

I'd love to see a full build report on this beauty. How did you do that?

Kind regards from Germany
Marcell :)

Reactions: mijob

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome to Zealot. We're very happy you have joined. That has to be the nicest F-117 I've ever seen! Do you plan to release a template? It's a realy beauty, so much detail!! :)