Hello!

ROUJ69

Feb 12, 2024
México
I have registered on this page in search of new papercraft models, especially Star Wars, I have been building models for 20 years, I give most of them already finished to my family and friends; I started working on paper models about 6 years ago and even though they are more complicated in some ways, making them leaves a greater satisfaction with a good finished job.

I greet everyone and wish you a good assembly process and a very satisfactory completion of your ongoing projects.

Thank you.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to Zealot,

Please let me be the first one to welcome you to Zealot! I am glad to see that you joined the forum! You have come to the right place for all things model building as a whole, and to build and hone your skills. The members here are very helpful. There are many members that are designers as well. I am certain that they will be more than happy to help you and answer any questions that you may have.

We have many members who are into SCI-FI (especially STAR WARS). So, I hope that you feel at home here.

If you have any photos of your old models, by all means, please post photos of your work. You can post photos directly from your computer to the thread without the need of a photo hosting site.

When you start a new project, I would like to invite you to post a build thread. Build threads are a great way of show off your work and skills. Not only that, but if you run into an issue with a model you can highlight the area that you are having problems with and we can offer you some suggestions on how to deal with them.

So, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here and feel at home. I look forward to seeing your work.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

Star Wars and Galactica destroyed shaped my childhood and I have been a fan ever since. ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing what you have done so far, so please, if you have any pictures of your built models, feel free to show them here.

Have fun and enjoy! :)

• Haha
Reactions: seraphim

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Jul 5, 2020
Netherlands
Welcome aboard, good to see you like star wars papermodel you can find a lot of different models in the resource section Can you share some pictures of your previous builds. We love pictures.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome to ZEALOT, ROUJ6. We are happy you have joined. Please feel free to post any pictures of models you have made, regardless of the medium they are made of. ;)

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
It's a journey here; review the build threads and participate in threads. Then download and build models that you are interested in. Don't be afraid to challenge yourself with more advanced models and hints about everything you find interest in. Enjoy and go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/158168397902599 for just about every free star wars paper model there is! WELCOME!

ROUJ69

Feb 12, 2024
México
Hello again. Sorry but I have had tasks to finish and I have been finishing a model that I modified from Ninjatoe re edited by Loenf to create a Tie fighter from the Mining Guild, I am uploading it so you can check it and see if it is to your liking, it is on paper and the Assembly instructions are the same as the original ones that are also attached. The last sheet is only in case you want to give relief to the shield and the lower mark on the wing since in some models that I have seen in plastic these have relief and in others they are only painted. The same materials indicated by Ningatoe and Loenf are used, I hope you like it. Greetings.

Attachments

• Tie fighter Mining Guild.zip
    38.7 KB · Views: 2

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Jul 5, 2020
Netherlands
Thank you for sharing the zip file. But when I downloaded it there was nothing to ser. Its better to attach the images in this thread. And if you want you can upload your template and buildïng instruction in the resource section.

Im looking forward to see your model.
When you ate going to build a new model please start a build thread I always like to see and learn from other peoples builds.

ROUJ69

Feb 12, 2024
México
Hello Loenf.

Sorry, I'm new to this site but the PDFs have already been uploaded, the last page of templates are as indicated in some models that I have seen are highlighted but can be omitted. I hope you like it and I look forward to your comments and points of view as well as from others.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy it.

Reactions: Revell-Fan

seraphim

Sep 1, 2023
welcome - you will find everyone here really helpful and encouraging - ive only been doing card kits for a little while but i must say i enjoy them greatly and if you like all things scifi youre in the right place :toast: