Hello

fatalbert

I found this site from surfing the web. I am interested in paper modelling and designing them. Also scratch building has my attention. I favour mostly prop liners and passenger liners.
I live in the Low Countries.
Robert

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Robert,

Please let me be the first one to welcome you to Zealot! You have come to the right place for all things paper/cardstock, and to build and hone your skills. The members here are very helpful.
So, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

By all means, please post photos of your work so that others can see what you do easier. You can post photos directly from your computer to the thread without the need of a photo hosting site.

When you start a new project, please post a build thread. Build threads are a great way of show off your work and skills. Not only that, but if you run into an issue with a model you can highlight the area that you are having problems with and we can offer you some suggestions on how to deal with them.

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing your work.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Is it "fatal bert", or "fatalbert". Just kidding. Welcome to Zealot. I live in the high country, for Connecticut, that is. We have some real beauiful liners in our Resource sections and links to many more. I look forward to seeing your designs, and design process. We really enjoy the process here, so never feel like you're boring anybody, it's actually quite the opposite. ;)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

The Resources are accessible only after you have made some substantial posts and belong of this community for a while. So be patient, share and contribute. :)

I too would love to see what you have already built.

Have fun and enjoy!