Hello

mtrappett

Hi there.

I'm back again. Hope all of you are doing well, and I am looking forward to posting a few things here on Zealot.

I am originally from the UK, now living here in California in the USA. I love building paper models, R/C models, plastic and resin kits, 3D modelling, 3D animation, and other creative kinda stuff.

I look forward to looking around at all the awesome projects that all you guys have built and posted here..

:)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Nice to have you back. I wondered what happened, then again, we ourselves have been doing some bouncing around. Good to have you back. ;)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome back! I am glad to see that you are with us again. Just remember, if you have any questions, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).
I am looking forward to seeing more of your work!!!

mtrappett

Welcome back! I am glad to see that you are with us again. Just remember, if you have any questions, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).
I am looking forward to seeing more of your work!!!
Thank you Rhaven, much appreciated.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey, M! Great to see you again. Quite a few things have changed but we, the members, are still the same. Welcome back! :)