Hello

nag

Aug 16, 2017
Hello from Portugal :)

I don't knew anything about papercraft until about one year ago. Since then, i've build 2 or 3 models, but as the free time it's not much, i'm stopped in the last couple of months.

I'm already registered on the Forum since 2017, but now i'm hoping that i can have more time for papercraft :)

Nuno Gameiro

Reactions: Cybergrinder

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Hello Nuno! :)

Welcome to the forum and thank you for telling us something about yourself.

I assume that you have already taken a look around here. It would be great to see you finish the models you have started. What topics are you interested in?

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. We'd be glad to help. :)

Have fun and enjoy! :)

RF

nag

Aug 16, 2017
Hello,

Thank you very much :)

The models i've build so far was the Arc of Triumph from Canon:
26704819219_8d5d23dafb_z.jpg

The Milan Cathedral, also from Canon:
24670448027_4d38261ba5_z.jpg

And the Millennium Falcon designed by Shunichi Makino:
38455642744_6aaa318ffe_z.jpg

38455640224_e725cf3f3e_z.jpg

I'm planning to build 2 or 3 uhu02 models, and than start the Architectural ones from Schreiber-Bogen and L'instant Durable

Nuno Gameiro

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Nuno, that's quite a nice set of models. The Cathedral came out fantastic!!! Thanks for posting the pics

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA
I agree .. that is a nice set of well done clean models you have there.. and Welcome to Zealot.. hope to see a lot more from you.. We encourage BUILD threads so read through and see what I mean, and we can talk when you have your next model planned!!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
OH BOY, how come that you haven't presented these beauties yet? These look gorgeous!!! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to Zealot! You have quite the collection there! You did a great job on everything!

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can t help you (or at least point you ion the right direction).

When you start your next project, I would like to encourage you to post a build thread. A build thread is a great way to show off your work, talent and skills, as well as highlighting and areas that you may have problems with and either need help or want to show how you solved that particular problem.

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

I look forward to seeing more of your work!

nag

Aug 16, 2017
Thank you all for such kind and encouraging words :)

The Milan Cathedral was, by far, the one i've liked more to build. After all, was the Arquitectural paper models that made me start looking to this hobbie :)

I will start to build the viper from uhu02 and open a build thread for it.
It's in the "Model Build Categories", am i correct ?

Thanks
Nuno Gameiro

Reactions: Rhaven Blaack

snowmanX

Sep 17, 2017
You really did justice to your subjects--nice builds!

It is really amazing how the Canon kits come out--especially considering that they are free offerings, and they offer quite the variety of uncommon subjects like the Sagrada Familia.