Hello

i-amarobot

I am Phoebe. I am 19 and currently studying maths at uni in the UK. I have been making paper models for over a year now and now intend to learn how to make templates. I like babylon 5, farscape, star trek, mass effect and dragon age. Is it a bad thing to start every sentence with I?
Sorry I am bad at these things but I like paper modeling a lot and i want to see more of it because i can't take my modeling stuff down to uni and I miss it.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Phoebe,
Welcome to Zealot. I am glad that you found us and decided to join our happy little family. There are many members here who are interested in SCI-FI (myself included). So I hope that you will feel at home here.

I just went through your gallery and I have to say that you have done some really good work.
The next model that you build, if you could, please post a build thread.
Build threads are a great way of showing off your skills, talents, and techniques. Not only that, but it is a great way to highlight problem areas that you may need help on.

As for starting all of your sentences with "I", do not worry about it. We do not have grammer police here. We do how ever encourage people to show off their work. so you can say "I made......" or "I built......".

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I am looking forward to seeing more of your work!!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the forum. Try this page for some of the most amazing Babylon 5 models you will ever find. They are all FREE! :)

General Website: http://scincepaper.ucoz.com/

Link to Star Fury below: http://scincepaper.ucoz.com/news/starfury_sa_18_tiger/2013-06-02-19

Y9XXCgKO07s.jpg

i-amarobot

thank you Rhaven Blaack, i will post a thread for the next model i build.
i have seen that website before, all of the models are so beautiful and i want to build them all