I am sure aviation and Papercraft enthusiasts will love this.

I Made a stop-motion video of a B747-400 paper model build.

This Boeing 747-400 is a 1:144 Scale ultra-realistic Paper Model of the former Presidential Plane of Japan. The model consists of 350+ parts that were put together to build the Airplane. The video covers the entire build of the model in Stop-Motion.

The Stop Motion is a compilation of 2200+ photographs taken over a period of 20+ days.

Do Watch:)

Visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzwuM467vZk

Last edited by a moderator:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello PapercraftGeek!

I have moved your thread to the "Introductions" section because it fits better here. ;)

Welcome to the forum.

Please tell us something about you and your interests and feel free to post some pictures of your previous work.

The video is awesome! I can imagine this has taken much time to make. Thank you for sharing it with us. I can see that you really enjoy papercrafting and film making. :) You have chosen the right place to celebrate your hobby. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Take care and have fun and enjoy! :)

RF

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to the forum!

You have come to the right place for all things paper! You have done an EXCELLENT JOB on both the model and the "stop-motion" video. As my esteemed colleague mentioned, please tell us more about yourself and what genre/s you are interested in.

If you have any questions, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

By all means post more photos of your work. We love seeing photos! :)

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here! I look forward to seeing more of your work!

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Welcome Aboard, and I hope you enjoy Zealot as much as I have come too.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome ! Just out of curiosity, where does the Emperor go? :)