Hello again

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Welcome back! I am certain that there have been quite a few changes made since you were here last. So if you have any questions, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you.

If I may ask, what genre are you interested in?

Once again, welcome back. I hope that you enjoy yourself here and I look forward to seeing your work!

Reactions: PhantomCruiser

PhantomCruiser

Dec 9, 2019
I'm mostly a space and rocket/scifi junkie But have made a few attempts at armor (World of paper tanks mostly), ships (Rawen's Independence class ship is sitting on my shelf), a few buildings from Ray Kiem, and some other bits.
I still consider myself a beginner, but I try to learn more with every project.

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA
Welcome Back...! Look forward as well, to view some of your work!
and like the man said" you need help? Feel free to ask!" someone will have help or point you in the right direction!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Hello again from me, too! I'd love to see some pictures of the models ou have already built. If you have any, please show them here! :)

Have fun and enjoy! :)

RF

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
It's great haing people return. You're always welcome back. The nature of this hobby is such that people sometimes disappear because, after all, we do all have lives. You know, models are a big part of this forum, but it's you that makes the forum, your sharing your work is a bonus. Never worry about posting a part or model you are having trouble with, there are many people who will offer help, constructively, not critically. :)