Happy Bountiful Harvest day!!

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
We all have things to be thankful for, even if it's just not having V2 rockets bombard your neighborhood, like those in England had to endure during ww2. It's easy to complain, lord knows I do it all the time, but it just creates more discouragement, attracting what you put out and stuff. I know for one thing, that this group, Zathros, Revell-fan, RonC, Rawen and Gary P, The DC and many many others here are friends, this is a place to go to, to leave a bunch of problems and get lost in designing or building paper models, seeing other's great accomplishments. even just passing 10-15 minutes waiting for a ride, watching a tutorial. If I had to create a happy place during a disaster, I would probably make it this group here. Always like Christmas morning here, when someone posts their train table or new model builds. Thanks to all of you!

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
Many Things to give thanks for, some memories made, loved ones near, far, and no longer with us, to be remembered.

I will wish all my friends and acquaintances on here a Happy Thanksgiving, and may the coming holidays bring you joy.

Reactions: spaceagent-9

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Thanksgiving is a great Holiday! No matter how it seems to be being squashed, it will endure. This is a hard one, with all the loved ones lost to Covid, and other things, travel restrictions, (self imposed or otherwise). Thanksgiving reminds us and allows us to remember the ones we loved, and have now. Happy Thanksgiving to all! :)