Halloween Skeletons - with filled urns!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
GRREETINGS EVERRYONE!

1635702270135.png

Welcome to our annual mignight matinee, herre, at siss illustrrious forrum. Tonight I vill be showing you vhat I have done to enchant my worrkmates. Sis year sey have got somesing special: A skeleton - with its urrn! MWAHAHAHA!!! :cool:

To starrt sis endeavourr it is necessarry to make a few prreparrations. Firrst of all you have to download a patterrn frrom sis frrightening website:

By se way, "Website" is one of my favourrite English worrds. I simply loooove da webssssssss, I have sooo many of sem at home..! ;)

Sseize se patterrn with your spindly, yellow stained fingerrs and prrint it as many times as you need it. In my case: Till se basket is full.:D

DSCF9901.jpg

Cut orr bite se shapes out of the bone-pale paperr.

DSCF9903.jpg

DSCF9905.jpg

DSCF9917.jpg

Se cold, deceased carrcass orr body, if you prreferr sis designation, Ladies and Gentlemen, wass mirrrrorred and laminated togesah so sad se osserr side does not rremain as white as a sheet.

DSCF9919.jpg

To see wherre to attach se glue I used a light tablet.

DSCF9918.jpg

DSCF9926.jpg

Sssssoooo many corrpses altogesah - I feel rright at home! :D

DSCF9923.jpg

Dance, my frriends, dance to se rrysm of deads!!!

DSCF9924a.jpg

Howevah, to fully apprreciate se joy of tonight you must not loose yourr head. Let me help you attach it viss double-sided tape:

DSCF9927.jpg

DSCF9928.jpg

DSCF9930.jpg

Slowwly everry little frriend starrts to look like my ooooold and almost forrgotten cousin Bob. Frrom Detrroit. Not se osserr one frrom Mitchigan. Sey may look like each osserr but sey arre not identicall. Not at all.

DSCF9932.jpg

But sey sharre one thing vis sese models: Seir heads arre completely empty. Satt may explain why sey arre grrrrinning all se time like siss. :/

DSCF9933.jpg

YEEEESSSSSSSS!!! FINALLY!!! I have crreated LIFE!!! (Sorrt of, sadd is. ;) )

DSCF9935.jpg

Last edited:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Now it is time to make se urrn.

Overr se yearr I have collected severral glasses forr siss sinisterr purrpose alone.

DSCF9908.jpg

Sey vere cleaned and filled viss a lot of delicious body parrts and leftoverrs from ol'buddy Jack, se Wolfman:

DSCF9911.jpg

He is sso charrming and always saves se eyes of his victims just forr me. I often use semm in my perrsonal surrveillance system herre at my castle. Sey have to be rreplaced from time to time, sey rrot so fast..!

DSCF9912.jpg

Se glasses arre senn wrrapped inside some black paperr.

DSCF9914.jpg

Da lids arre decorrated a bit - yaknow, se eye eats, too. ;)

DSCF9902.jpg

DSCF9916.jpg

DSCF9921.jpg

Some spiderrs frrom Elvirra and some pumpkins frrom my local grrengrrocerr completes se look. He vas prretty tasty, btw. Serre is nossing like vegetarrians, of courrse.

And now, at last, everryssing is put togesah viss some rrubberr band:

DSCF9938 - Kopie.jpg

And look who has arrrrived: Cousin Bob. He took se chance to pose on se pictures viss his look-alikes. NEAT! :)

DSCF9940 - Kopie.jpg

Seese verre senn put into a basket and distrributed among my colleagues. It was a blast and vee had a lot of fun. Some asked forr brrains but sis year my fellow Wolfman got a fantastic offerr frrom se cities of Alexandrria and Woodburrry he just could not ignorre. Betterr luck next time! :)

1635705202628.png

And so our annual adventurre into se scarry rrealm ends. I hope you enjoyed siss voyage. Farrewell, my frriends, and look out - maybe I vill be visiting you as well - tonight!!! :)

Last edited: