Hah, Feb already. How about your new paint job or road?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CNWman

CNW Fan
Jan 3, 2007
The Riverside Railroad
Nice!

hiscopilot said:
PS Mavis was selected purposefully for our Mavis fans out there (you know who you are CNW!)

Look out! you were right when you said that Matty was a model railroader, for he's already painting rolling stock!:D As for Mavis,sign1 Thanks Matty!

hamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamr

CNWman

hiscopilot

Dec 27, 2006
Spring Hill, TN
ezdays said:
This is my first and only attempt at trying out a paint scheme for my road. I did these about four years ago, and needed this long to try again. :rolleyes: Call this scheme "bad try":eek:ops: or more politely, "old scheme #1", but I'm almost over the shock of how these turned out and so I might just try again with "New scheme #2" very soon...:D Anyway, it's all I had to be able to enter this month's contest.:wave:

By the way, this was BY FAR Matthew's favorite, he said we needed a loco with these colors.:wave:

hiscopilot

Dec 27, 2006
Spring Hill, TN
CNWman said:
Look out! you were right when you said that Matty was a model railroader, for he's already painting rolling stock!:D As for Mavis,sign1 Thanks Matty!

hamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamrhamr

CNWman

He enjoyed that! Thanks! He wanted to know how I got them all lined up like that!

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
CNWman said:
Hey ezdays, I bet hiscopilot's post was the first TTTE wooden train entry ever eh?sign1
I'd like to say yes, but it isn't. We've had other contests where good old Thomas popped up. I can't remember when or who, but it has happened.

But, this is indeed a good contest to enter TTTE in, and I have to say, a total surprise.

hiscopilot

Dec 27, 2006
Spring Hill, TN
I would have been surprised it if was the first TTTE entry. I just hope that in future months we can enter actual MODEL pictures... we're having trouble with some stuff so we don't even have benchwork rebuilt yet... but its a-coming! Soon, I hope!

cnw1961

Jan 7, 2006
Germany
I can’t contribute anything that is even half as nice as Matthew’s TTTE, but here we go anyway: a few engines and cars I painted a few years ago when I was still modeling n-scale.

View attachment 35032

Attachments

• blue.jpg
    blue.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 324

EngineerKyle

Oct 3, 2005
Troy MI
Talk about an oddball paintjob!

I made a checkerboard pattern of red and white on top of this old 40' box car... and labelled it for the Michigan Central Railroad.

aiv.sized.jpg

Come to think of it, that SOO going in is a product of my imagination as well.

Thoroughbreed

Aug 4, 2006
South Eastern AL
Heres an SD24 and a SD50 I had redone a few months ago. The SD24 was originally an UP, now its an Central of GA. The SD50 was an CSX, but lightly sanded the paint, color matched, and with a couple of decals, restored to its old glorious Seaboard.:thumb:
Picture002_695513.jpg

Thoroughbreed

Aug 4, 2006
South Eastern AL
TruckLover said:
ME LIKES ALL THAT GREEN AND YELLOW IN THAT LAST SHOT JONNEY.

AWSOME pics Everyone, keep em' coming, wish I had something to post :cry:

Uh oh, my current task is painting over 3 CNW and 2 Up dash9's and decalling them for SP in the Black Widow scheme to match my 2 Tower55 units. It will give me a fleet of 14 SP dash9's when I'm finished. Actually more than I have in my NS fleet:thumb:

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
Rancho Santa Margarita, Cali.
Thoroughbreed said:
Uh oh, my current task is painting over 3 CNW and 2 Up dash9's and decalling them for SP in the Black Widow scheme to match my 2 Tower55 units. It will give me a fleet of 14 SP dash9's when I'm finished. Actually more than I have in my NS fleet:thumb:

:eek: :eek: :eek: Uh Oh is right!! sign1

Pinting over CNW and UP, man that is a double punch for me :cry: being a UP and CNW fan

I do like SP though so...

Making your total to 14 SP Dash 9's I have 4 CNW Dash 9's, maybe my fleet needs to growsign1

Status
Not open for further replies.