Greetings

ViktorVonKrieg

Hello everyone, you may call me Matt Benz, or I got sometimes by the alternat persona of Viktor VonKrieg, the main character in a starwars/startrek fan fiction I am also working on. I guess you could call me a very avid builder of plastic models. I do everything from Scifi ships, to military air,land or sea vehicles to cars and trucks from tv and movies. I'm grade I can come here to display all of my work.
LLAMTFBWY (Live long and my the force be with you)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Matt,

Please let me be the first one to welcome you to Zealot! You have come to the right place for all things model building as a whole, and to build and hone your skills. The members here are very helpful.

So, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

By all means, please post photos of your work so that others can see what you do easier. You can post photos directly from your computer to the thread without the need of a photo hosting site.

When you start a new project, please post a build thread. Build threads are a great way of show off your work and skills. Not only that, but if you run into an issue with a model you can highlight the area that you are having problems with and we can offer you some suggestions on how to deal with them.

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing your work.

Awry_Chaos

OKB-4155
Hello Matt,

Welcome to Zealot! My name is Derek. I also go by my screen name: Awry Chaos. This is a great place to be and we are looking forward to seeing your work. I built plastic models as a kid but recently switched over to the paper side of things.

If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to ask. And I hope you have a Happy New Year!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Matt,

welcome to the forum! :)

I'd love to know what your SW / ST crossover is all about. Will it be text only, a video or comic or photo novel? I have written a complete virtual season of the original "Battlestar Galactica" which I called "Galactica 6551". You can found the episodes here in the Artist's Alcove section . I'm still compiling the missing episodes and will upload them once they are finished. A few of them are still in the works and I have already ideas for two more seasons.

Have fun and enjoy! :)

RF

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Hello Matt, and welcome aboard Zealot!. As RB said, this is the place for all things modeling related. I too go by my screen name, but my screen name is my name :cool: I build whatever strikes my fancy at the time that I want to build. Plastic, resin, paper, metal, I love the challenge of building, (I may not be the best, but I enjoy it) and painting, I also play D&D and build and paint the minis that go along with that.

Welcome aboard, and my your stay here be most enlightening.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to Zealot. Feel free to post pictures of your work in this thread. ;)

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Welcome Matt, looking forward to see some building pictures.