Greetings from Shadree!

shadree

Jul 29, 2021
South Australia
deviantart.com
Hello! My name is Adrian and I make crafts under the name "Shadree's Den".

I've been making paper toys for a few years now - both building and creating.

All my creative works can be viewed/downloaded on my DeviantArt page:
I am also the founder of the Paper Toy Wiki, which is a directory of paper toys and their creators.

If you're interested in chatting on Discord, I am on the Fold Up Temple along with some other paper toy designers.

Thanks for having me!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello Adrian,

Please let me be the first one to welcome you to Zealot! You have come to the right place for all things model building as a whole, and to build and hone your skills. The members here are very helpful.

Thank you for sharing the links to your websites. The models that you feature look quite interesting, and they would make for great starter kits or to teach someone the basics of paper/cardstock model building.

When you start a new project, I would like to invite you to post a build thread. Build threads are a great way of show off your work and skills. Not only that, but if you run into an issue with a model you can highlight the area that you are having problems with and we can offer you some suggestions on how to deal with them.

So, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing your work.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Hello Adrian,

welcome to Zealot!

Thank you very much for your informative introduction and the links. It's great to meet a new designer here. The wiki looks interesting. I had no idea that such a site exists. I'm sure it is quite a bit of work to keep everything running and up to date. :)

Have fun and enjoy! :)

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Jul 5, 2020
Netherlands
Welcome to zealot, thanks for your introduction and the links. I think you will like it here.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome to Zealot. Interesting stuff on your Deviant Art page. Glad to have you join the forum. :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Thanks for all the messages. This is the most welcome I think I've been on a forum!
I am currently working on an entry to Paper Jam #4, which I can post a thread about later.
I hope that your project for Paper Jam #4 goes well and that you win the contest! I am looking forward to seeing the thread and seeing how it all turns out!