first

Sanginus

Question for admin or moderator,
it is perhaps possible that "old 40k posts" to move in here?
Think that would be quite helpful because of clarity.
Warhammer_Immolator_by_Mellanius.gif

Z

Zathros

You can take anything of "yours' and post it in a thread. I would suggest that you start a thread with "your" stuff, and put it all in there. Then, if someone wants "Sanginus's WarHammer 40K (fill in blank here)", they will find it. Likewise, all you stuff will be if one place. That old thread is not going anywhere. I don't see a problem with posting links to specific models there either.

The main objective is that models are released in their own thread, or, in a designer's thread. If you, for example, want to have a "Sanginus WarHammer 40K Thread" (or whatever you want to call it), and post everything you have ever made in it. Cool! You want to pull stuff out of the old WarHammer40K thread, that you made, Cool. I would refer or post links to any build threads though. If there isn't one, feel free to start one in your "new" thread. I would suggest you keep it in order, as much as possible, anyways.. That was a main problem with that thread, you would see a model being made, 10 posts about something else, then, back to the model, not good.