First Aid - micro diorama in the walnut (1: 200)

mikezax

00-prvapomoc-zax.jpg
So after a year I have next micro diorama in the walnut. (The first diorama was the Farm)
Model glued in competition Walnut 2018, which organizes minimodel.cz The essence of this competition is to glue the model to any technique and place it into the shell of walnut so that you can completely close.

In the walnut I tried to create the following diorama:
...time : in Western Europe at the end of summer 1944. The allies are progressing, an american jeep had but bad luck and got into the the enemy's fire with tragic consequences. The driver died, the passenger is fatally wounded and the only solace it may provide already the only military chaplain...Another 3 soldiers were lucky, the two are already in the ambulance in the care of the doctor, the last soldier bringing the medics on a stretcher.
Around walked the British paratrooper on a bike stopped to the ambulance driver asked whether they want to help...

...in diorama I glued the following free models:
-AEC Matador Ambulance (dark tower, MM04)
-Jeep Willys (Rawen)
-chapel and accessories (Rawen,Tiger diorama set)
In the walnut I finally used 11 plastic figures and one bike.

So like last year I glued the walnut on the stem of the cup, on which I engraving the name...This year I added the pedestal, where is the description of the model and a couple of photos mainly interiors, that after the conclusion of the cabins are not much to see...

...a few photos:
01-prvapomoc-zax.jpg 02-prvapomoc-zax.jpg 03-prvapomoc-zax.jpg 04-prvapomoc-zax.jpg 05-prvapomoc-zax.jpg 06-prvapomoc-zax.jpg 07-prvapomoc-zax.jpg 08-prvapomoc-zax.jpg
...video (lots of photos from the building and the finished walnut):

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
I was beginning to think there was some error in translation with the title!
My MISTAKE!!!!
Most definitely a MICRO DIORAMA in a WALNUT!!! SUPERB! :Bravo::Bravo:ClaphandsClaphands