Find it in youtube

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Very nice!! I have some paper plane models like that that actually glider very well, the bodies are curved to form an airfoil, free flight or on a string, held on the fuselage, going through the center of lift through the edge of the wingtip, the spun around on a 10' foot fishing line, with a swivel link. :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Very nice!! I have some paper plane models like that that actually glider very well, the bodies are curved to form an airfoil, free flight or on a string, held on the fuselage, going through the center of lift through the edge of the wingtip, the spun around on a 10' foot fishing line, with a swivel link. :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
That is a very clean and crisp build!
I have thought about doing a build video like this. My I ask what kind of camera and support rig do you use or recommend for such?

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
That makes a very strong model, strong enough for a kid to play with and have fun. I sure won't be posting my email for the model though. I guess you could create a junk one, but then why bother asking for emails, the model will still get out there. I wonder how many idiots posted their real email on YouTube. ;)