Figured out E-Mail at last---Hello

jeffrey b

Confirm E-Mail button does not show on my mail page. Found it by moving curser around. I have been paper modeling for about 20 years now. (Does not seem that long) Built plastics
since I can Rember (God that's like 50 years now). Also do fretwork, a fancy type of woodworking. I am now totally disabled with several health problem but on the bright side, it gives me more time to model. Mainly ship, planes, and sci-fi (Star Trek mostly) The ships are 1/200 scale along with the planes. Gives me more room to display. I am not Teck-savvy and don't have digital camera so later picks may be from phone. Anyhow Thanks for having me.

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Welcome Aboard jeffrey b.

First off, thanks for posting an introduction, second, welcome to the disability club, (a couple of us here are). Please let us know what your favorite genre are and well try and point you in the right direction.
No digital cam? do you have a phone cam? All my photos for the past year have been taken with my phone, then resized and uploaded.

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Hello Jeffrey, welcome to zealot I hope to see some builds from you, Have fun here.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Jeffery,

Welcome to Zealot! You have come to the right place for all things model building as a whole, and to build and hone your skills. The members here are very helpful.

I am a HUGE SCI-FI geek (although, most of my concentration is focused on both BSG and Buck Rogers)

So, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

By all means, please post photos of your work so that others can see what you do easier. You can post photos directly from your computer to the thread without the need of a photo hosting site. As for using a cellphone to take your photos, do not worry about that. There are several of us (myself included) that do.

When you start a new project, please post a build thread. Build threads are a great way of show off your work and skills. Not only that, but if you run into an issue with a model you can highlight the area that you are having problems with and we can offer you some suggestions on how to deal with them.

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing your work.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to the forum!

I share RB's passion for BSG and Buck. It would be great if you could show us a few pictures of your fretwork someday. I'm sorry to hear about your health problems but it is great to know that you have found a satisfying hobby.

Have fun and enjoy! :)

RF

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Welcome! I would like to see your builds posted in the gallery or on your build thread and please check out the Star Trek resources section!

jeffrey b

Thank you all. My first area would be 1/200 planes. Most are kits that I have shrunk down. Then I would say 1/200 ships, aircraft carrier and warships. Finally, Sci-Fi mainly Star Trek but I like All Sci-Fi and would build anything I think looks cool. Seems to me I have these periods where I will do nothing but planes when a period of ships or Sci-Fi. Right now, I'm in a Ster Trek period. Any special instructions on posting photos? I will try later to show some of my stuff.

THE DC

Highly Esteemed Member
Welcome aboard; mind your step!

Hope you find some great resources and valued companionship.

Slainte~