Fantasia 2000 storyboard

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
OMG!!! I just watched that with my family. I wish there was much much more. Absolutely beautiful and fantastic!! You never cease to amaze me!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::Bravo:thumbsupthumbsup

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
You're too modest. You can see a beautiful story unfold in nature. I think you could make a wonderful pencil drawn movie like that. . That clip you provided was stunning and beautiful. I saw your "Layout' of the "Book of life", it was fantastically complicated, awesome!! Could you post any storyboard pictures of that? :);)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I have never seen storyboards like this before! This is a work of art in and of itself! I have to agree with @zathros. I was wanting more. You are indeed an extraordinarily talented person. Thank you very much for sharing this with us!

goodduck

That was the Xerox copy of the "storyboard revision" or "workbook" depending on which studio want to call it. Not very often I got to keep the original... actually, I don't recall they let me keep any of the original workbooks, everything I have was copied, and some so badly copy I can't post it in my portfolio, Xerox way back when was really suck. But I do have some original " Atlantis" workbook panels that were N/G that I'm going to shot video of. I had so much fun I'll be shooting everything for easier and faster viewing but it just coming slowly.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I am sorry that you were unable to keep any of the original work. I do understand though. With that being said, I am looking forward to seeing the "Atlantis" work!

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
That was the Xerox copy of the "storyboard revision" or "workbook" depending on which studio want to call it. Not very often I got to keep the original... actually, I don't recall they let me keep any of the original workbooks, everything I have was copied, and some so badly copy I can't post it in my portfolio, Xerox way back when was really suck. But I do have some original " Atlantis" workbook panels that were N/G that I'm going to shot video of. I had so much fun I'll be shooting everything for easier and faster viewing but it just coming slowly.

Grrrreat!!!! :)