F-25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paragon

Apr 22, 2007
Greenville NC, USA
www.freewebs.com
Bump! Any progress Lex? You said you'd be working on the cockpit, so I figured you'd make that up (since I never really designed the interior). I hope its looking futuristic. ;)

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that when you get the parts developed, I'd be glad to help color it in photoshop. I'm also hoping you'll allow me to host a copy on my site as well as yours.

Lex

Dollmaker
Dec 1, 2006
Oxford, UK
As I said in the Comet thread I did't have my laptop for the past month so sorry Paragon, no progress yet... This design is still some times before finish, as the landing gears armaments, and panel lines would also have to be dealt with. I will use Illustrator for colouring but if you want a line version for Photoshopping that's just as fine.

--Also I am running out of space on my university site... so I might opt to an external host, which you will also be able to link to when the model is completed. ^^

danschwar

Aug 3, 2010
Guatemala
lex, and Paragon, that model looks terrific, and the program you are using seems great, I'm not an Expert, but it could probably fly, If you let me I can give a try!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
BUMPED for priority reasons - do not bump in old threads.

Revell-Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.