Don't Panic!

E

ekuth

Unless I miss my guess, this picture means that UHU02's next work of art will be the "Heart of Gold" from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

hg1.jpg

Unfortunately, my Babelfish died due to an inner ear infection and I am unable to translate the page. :rolleyes:

paulhbell

Yep he's just updated his progress as well. Been a few weeks since he updated his page. I thought he might have got fed up with the amount of posts asking for a link to his site, but it's good to see him carrying on.

Attachments

• hg2_2.jpg
    hg2_2.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 443

Red

I hope he makes the manically depressed robot Marvin to go with the Heart of Gold.:thumb::cool::twisted:
and a mock up of the improbability Drive powered by a piece of sponge cake so we can be every were at the same time.:mrgreen:sign1

Attachments

• Marvin2.jpg
    Marvin2.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 404

howtogurus

It looks like UHU02's Heart of Gold is going to be the one from the Movie. Anyone out there considering the one from the TV show?

Vortex_4200

I'd like to see bothe marvin's, one from the tv show and the other from the movie, you can't have enough depressing robot friends..... put thme on the phone with the electric company computer and maybe it will commit suicide and you will never have to pay another bill again!!

Gixergs

UHU02 has started the build of the Heart of Gold so for those waiting for it shouldn't be long now,Belgium He's fast!,

roobarb

In the book the Heart of Gold was described as looking like a running shoe. I seem to recall seeing a cover ( of one of the many reprints of H2G2) some years ago on which the ship with the Infinite Improbability Drive was depicted

Gixergs

Although I'm not a fan of the movie I can't help but be impressed by UHU02's model of the Heart of Gold.I'm guessing it will be up on his site soon.

Attachments

• hg30_2.jpg
    hg30_2.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 13

Gixergs

The Heart of Gold is up on UHU02's site just google uhu02 for his site the model will be available for a limited time so get it now if you want it.

Attachments

• hg.jpg
    hg.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 16
  • hg2.jpg
    hg2.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 13

deadlyduck

The original TV series beats the film hands down, although the special effects on the TV series area bit dated now, still lets wait and see what papercraft goodies appear :)