Does anyone have a download link to Taekwon V Ver.3

Lee Clifton

Wisdom and Kindness, A Zealot Sage
Oct 7, 2015
I found this photo on the web and several posts of it but could never find a working download link for it. Does anyone have a download link to Taekwon V Ver.3? Since it seems to no longer be available does anyone have a one they could let me have a copy? I really like the basic shape and thought it might make a good model to alter into an X-Men Sentinel or several other comic book robots.
Taekwon-V-V3-Robot-Papercraft.jpg

Last edited:

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA
I looked..and NO that model came out in 2009...and all links to it are dead... and it is not even available on his new site on Naver... but I do have this...
Taekwon-V.jpg
wouldn't take much to get to paper! it's not version 3 ...and figure is slightly different ..but it is a start!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
A lot, if not most, of the stuff on NAVER is only available to that country. I have been able to get some stuff, but very little. Even in 2009, that model was a "Korean-Only" model. Some people tried to host it but the links were taken down, (Gavitex, Dropbox), for example. "Papercraftsquare" shows it listed, but are notorious for dead links, though sometimes those dead links can be found in the Wayback Machine, but not this one.

Lee Clifton

Oct 7, 2015
Thanks Gandolf. It might work for what I've got in mind. I hate it when you find what looks like the perfect model and its no longer available. I wish I knew more about 3D and making paper models. I'm old school and use what I can find and try to kitbash what I can.

You are right Zathros I've checked a lot of sites for the last couple of weeks and all of the links have been dead.

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
Jun 1, 2015
I found this photo on the web and several posts of it but could never find a working download link for it. Does anyone have a download link to Taekwon V Ver.3? Since it seems to no longer be available does anyone have a one they could let me have a copy? I really like the basic shape and thought it might make a good model to alter into an X-Men Sentinel or several other comic book robots.
Taekwon-V-V3-Robot-Papercraft.jpg

Don't know how close this is but this is what I found:

http://cafe.naver.com/papermodeler/106549

Also found version 2

http://www.mediafire.com/file/z4ayz3vgjmt/Taekwonv.pdf

Found this version, but it looks more like Voltron - No good links.
http://www.papercraftsquare.com/detailed-taekwon-v-custom-robot-paper-model-free-download.html

Sky Seeker
:tank:

Last edited:

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I downloaded the Mediafire link, not enough parts, I don't know what that is to be honest, it may be part of it. The other two are Voltron (God, I hated that show, but I wasn't a kid!) :)

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA
I think the mediafire one is all there ( nasty version by the way) maybe, I can see the tiny pieces for the fingers as least all 10 of them!... with out cutting the thing out,, hard to tell ??? still have no idea what that one blue circle could be? and the large bulbous things on the first page? I have no idea!

Lee Clifton

Oct 7, 2015
Thanks for all of the help guys. I guess its one of those models that just can't be found. It did have a nice shape to to it.

Lee Clifton

Oct 7, 2015
And just after I made the previous post I found this Mazinger Z model which is a similar shape. It may work?Goldenglue-Mazinger-Z.jpg

Reactions: Sky Seeker

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Looks like the same the, but with "Wings". :)

Lee Clifton

Oct 7, 2015
Thats what I thought too Zathros. I have WebDude's Figure Articulation document on how to articulate his Frankenstine Jr. paper model. I'd like to enlarge this model add the articulation and then make different heads and do recolors to make different robots from the comics. I have a copy of the Sky Captain robot that would be COOL to make giant size. Would be amazing to use with a 6 inch Superman action figure to display for a fight in Metropolis. I'm hoping when I get a few more action figure displays finished that I can talk some of the comic book shops into displays for their stores. We are still trying to move down to the Carolina Coast above Myrtle Beach, SC and I'd love to build and display my ideas.