Das Boot U-96 Paper Model by UHU02

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Looks good! Was this intended to be a cutaway kit?

Are there any instructions?

Aso, pages 12-14 came out blanks in my download. Is the kit damaged or did I have a bad download?

Thanks!
I have this template as well. As for pages 12-14, you may want to update your PDF reader or let the template sit for a few seconds to allow it to open properly. The original instructions are still available on the website.

Reactions: zathros

Toutenkarton

Oct 7, 2019
France Alsace
Hello,
Regarding the problems of opening PDF files if you used adobe certain file will refuse to display (too large). I switched to Foxit PDF, for 3 years, is free and does not pose the same disadvantages. Updates are regular. Of course, there are others just as good ...

THE DC

Highly Esteemed Member
>
Hello,
Regarding the problems of opening PDF files if you used adobe certain file will refuse to display (too large). I switched to Foxit PDF, for 3 years, is free and does not pose the same disadvantages. Updates are regular. Of course, there are others just as good ...

Thanks much!

I was using Adobe. I transferred to my other computer, that had Nitro Reader, and I could see them. One of the pages was over 50MB and the other two were similarly large.

You were right!

From what I have seen, this was a very well done kit and it looks to be the basis of a quality kit. I hope the author hears how much its appreciated that he designed this, as the movie and series were unforgettable and the model an appreciated tribute to it!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
>
Hello,

Thanks much!

I was using Adobe. I transferred to my other computer, that had Nitro Reader, and I could see them. One of the pages was over 50MB and the other two were similarly large.

You were right!

From what I have seen, this was a very well done kit and it looks to be the basis of a quality kit. I hope the author hears how much its appreciated that he designed this, as the movie and series were unforgettable and the model an appreciated tribute to it!

I use Foxit reader too. I have Adobe 8 also and have used Norton 360 to prevent Adobe from disabling it. It will not open certain files, but opens most and will remove encryption. Those were the good old days! :)