Danscrew's Viper MK1

Danscrew

Danscrew
Hello my friends,
I was sitting in the living room watching a movie and I had a strange feeling about the papercraft. because of the Covid, I work from home in my personal landmarks. Every day I see these models already printed that just need to be built. In particular Revel Fan's MK1. So, that's it, I'm starting it tonight.

Attachments

• 20200918_192527.jpg
    20200918_192527.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 21

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I am looking forward to seeing how you work your MAGIC :hide: on this project!!! :Viper:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
That's the spirit!!! Keep it alive! And good luck!!! Launch when ready!

thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup :adamicon::adamicon::adamicon::Viper::Viper::Viper:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hehe, that's great!!! :)

BTW, this goes to everyone building this model ( @starbuck ;) ) : If you need any additional parts which are not included in the original kit and / or which are too difficult for you to make / customize, don't hesitate to PM me.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
That cockpit looks AMAZING!
If I may ask, what material did you print the screens on?

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
I know they make clear film for both laser and inkjet printers, but I have no idea where to find it now.

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
I had access to a color laser at a job many moons ago, and printed off a set of display and panel screens to go in the Polar Lights 12" Jupiter 2, but that project, and many others got sidelined, and lost due to a forced move.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Cockpit looking really good. Another Viper to the fleet!! :)

Danscrew

Danscrew
That cockpit looks AMAZING!
If I may ask, what material did you print the screens on?
I RB
I printed twice this part. I fix the first print on a black cardboard, cut the screen and other thing that I want to be light. To complet this part, I glued the second print on the first. The black cardoard cut the light and the second piece, not cut, will let true the light. Simply as that.

Last edited: