Cry for help - Spanish papermodel forums

gogu13

Gogu
Sep 17, 2009
Romania, Cluj-Napoca
www.facebook.com
Hi guys,

I have a FB page where i post pics of my models. today a spanish follower asked me to "help him learn to build papermodels" (he does not speak english at all so i'm using google translate :()
my suggestion for him was to search for spanish forums and get in touch with those guys as it will be easier for him from a language PoV. he is also 13 years old and just starting, so joining a forum would also be more helpful, in general.
back in the day when i was building papermodels more often i knew some spanish forums from the top of my head, but now i swear i cannot remember or find one single forum in spanish (and i remember there was at least one big forum from south america, if i remember correctly); i also tried to find them on google but without any success.

could you help me with some names / links to some spanish papermodel forums, so i can relay him this info?

Thank you all in advance!
best regards,
E

Reactions: mijob

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
I am not multilingual, so if I post in Spanish, or any other language, I'm using Google Translate. We have no problem with posts in your native language, as long as they are translated to English. For this Google Translate does a good job.
Heck, I can barely type English, I have to use spell check all the time, mostly it just highlights where I hit the wrong key... :(

• Haha
Reactions: mijob

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
A quick Google search did not show any dedicated Spanish language paleomodeling forums.. :(

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
So, I used google translator to translate "paper model forums" into "Foros de modelos de papel". Then I did a search based on that. Here is what I found:

There are many others.

I hope that this helps!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Most forums require people to be of legal age to join. Personally, I would direct him to Ronaldo's Brazillian Blogspot, and leave it at that. Too dangerous these days communicating with a minor.

Reactions: gogu13