Coupes I'm working on

Lee Clifton

Wisdom and Kindness, A Zealot Sage
Downloaded the Balilla hope to build it soon. Good luck on this one. Sorry to hear about the PC problems. I had the same problem a while back and lost everything that was on my desktop. Now have a one terabyte external drive for a full backup. I had a lucky Walmart sale buy on the drive. Got it for like $55.00.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
That's a dang good deal (O.K., a damned good deal!!0 :)

I have 5 separate hard drives in my computer, so even if it fries, at least one drive will survive, and in actuality, i have backed up the models, but sometimes I forget to name the properly in haste, then I have to look by extension, and having around 5 Terabytes in this computer makes it take a long time. I am going to set up a person cloud storage though. I think it is a wise idea.

As a side note, the reason I have not been able as of late to finish anything (or this model) is because of a legal situation of which I got sucked into, but am not the focus of, I am the victim of, and the State's Attorney General has decided to move against this person. I had no idea this was happen, but have to admit, I am elated. I was unjustly treated by a doctor, and now he has shafted himself.

A word of advice, if the State's Attorney General ever calls you, defer all contact to your Attorney. Doctors can be arrogant though and this one hung himself. :)

Last edited:

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
I would recommend , 1. write all files to brd disc. 2. get a huge gb usb flashdrive and store them on that, instead of an external hd, you can still have all 3, but what can happen to a flashdrive can happen to a external, plus more, power, crash, missing files, or mixed up folders, so there is really no reason not to. smart media cards also work well, store and label easily.
hey Zathros! great to hear that Quack is getting what he earned!! and yes, legals deserve legals, so have him converse with your attorney is a wise idea, especially later, as with passports I have learned on the job, when you have problems later, you will wish you proceeded black ink-precisely .

Lee Clifton

Zathros, have you worked on your coupes anymore? I'd still like to build one when you get it finished.

W

whulsey

Though I'd cruise around a bit here. Hope you continue on with this, sort of a Bentley look to the coupe.

Lee Clifton

Painted black it would make me think of a 1930s Green Hornet Black Beauty. I've been working on a custom action figure of the Hornet and I might have to enlarge one of these to 1/12 scale for an action figure display. When its available that is. Looks great so far.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Lee, I have been hospitalized 3 times this month. I am so far behind, I can give no promises, except I might have a light at the end of the tunnel. :)

Lee Clifton

So sorry to hear that Zathros. Your health is more important than any model. Hope things improve for you very soon. Keep us posted.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
That is very kind. I am reserved by nature, but gregarious otherwise. Thank You. I will try to get to these coupes, as they are very far along. :)M1.jpgM2.jpg

Last edited: