Could you recommend a model rr shop in Europe?

I might be visiting Europe late this year. In particular, I'd be in Nijmegen, the Netherlands. Perhaps you could recommend a model RR shop in Europe? Cities within the Netherlands, Belgium, and probably France would be fine. I'm looking for ordinary model rr products that are a little easy on the budget. I do know that products are expensive there. So I'll give a little leverage. ;) Btw, I'm modelling US railroads (more in the 1950's). My preferrences are Bachmann, Athearn, and Atlas products, but if there are more economical options, I'll give it a try. :)

Mike, you can also add Lifelike Proto 2000 to your list of good stuff at reasonable prices. I'm not sure how much of that stuff goes to Europe, though.
I don't know who would be familiar with hobby shops in the countries you mentioned though. The only person I can think of from Continental Europe is Bernhard who frequently posts on the "Scratchin & Bashin" forum as "models of 1900". You might go to that forum and send him an email or private message to see if he could help you. There is also a guy I remember seeing on here from Switzerland, but I don't remember his user name and I don't remember seeing him post much lately.

There is a fairly decent sized US modeling community in Europe. You might also want to check with Ulf...he's also a US modeler from that side of the pond. You can probably find them by searching on railserve.