Construction of TOS Galactica Shuttles

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
This is the next model of merit. When you started this, I though, "I have to see how she "pulls this off", and you did. You pulled it off, and showed a beautiful model appear, made out of what you saw in your mind's eye and completed in your mind before you started cutting the paper. You knew what shapes you needed, found them, and it has all come together beautifully!!

cylongirl

Galactica lives in Germany
It works - but only for FB members...:robot3:
Please excuse me! I get by my inability to my videos just not uploaded (from IPAd) here, this goes just for Facebook. Within a few seconds and clicks.
I can comfort only with some pictures you unfortunately. Once again for apology.
Entschuldige bitte! Ich bekomme durch meine Unfähigkeit meine Videos (vom IPAd) hier einfach nicht hochgeladen, dieses geht halt bei Facebook. Innerhalb weniger Sekunden und Klicks.
Ich kann Dich leider nur mit einigen Bildern trösten. Noch einmal dafür, Entschuldigung.
HGJ

Last edited:

cylongirl

Da es sich zu zweit viel besser bastelt möchte ich einmal meinen Unterstützer vom Modellbauclub Rostock zeigen.
Wo ich nicht weiter weis hilft er mit Rat und Tat. So stammt von ihm die Idee eine Schaltung aus der Modelbahnwelt
"belebtes Haus" zu verwnden um die Schaltpulte des Shuttles anzusteuern und zu beleuchten. Auch die Flackerschaltung der Antriebe
stammt aus seiner Hand.

Since this is tinkering Couple much better I want to show my supporters from Modellbauclub Rostock once.
Where I know not he help with words and deeds. So come from him the idea a circuit from the model railway world
"Lively House" to verwnden to the control panels of the shuttle to drive and to illuminate. The flicker circuit of the drives
comes out of his hand.
i34713bv8cra.jpg

i34714bj3i8n.jpg

i34715bs7muc.jpg

i34716brcsg3.jpg

i34717bpyxs8.jpg

Ich hoffe es gefällt den Betrachtern so wie mir.
I hope you like the viewers like me.
HGJ

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
A picture is worth 1000 words. :)

Ein Bild ist 1000 Wörter wert. :)

cylongirl

i36475brs1gm.jpg

i36476bwackq.jpg

i36477b495yu.jpg

i36478bulp9q.jpg

Ein Blick auf die Elektik. Die hat mir mein Freund vom Rostocker ModellbauClub gemacht.
Demnächst gehts weiter.....auch an dem Strich.
A view of the electrical system. The gave me my friend from Rostock Modellbauclub
Soon you continue ..... also to the bottom line.
HGJ