• IMG_3687.JPG
    IMG_3687.JPG
    926.6 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Jenny, looks like you have company, as your builds are also unique, except you give us many pictures, and we Thank You for that. ;)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I really like how this is coming together! You are doing a FANTASTIC JOB!

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
.Test, I can upload any pictures unfortunately, shame

Unfortunately, CrowdGather (the owner of this forum) has been hit with a "DoS", "Denial of Service" attack. Please read this thread. http://www.zealot.com/threads/photo-upload-problem.179717/#post-1013964
The issues are being dealt with. Unfortunately, it will take time.

Leider wurde CrowdGather (der Besitzer dieses Forums) mit einem "DoS", "Denial of Service" Angriff getroffen. Bitte lesen Sie diesen Thread. Http://www.zealot.com/threads/photo-upload-problem.179717/#post-1013964
Die Themen werden behandelt. Leider dauert es Zeit.

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
If you have an account on a photo hosting site (like PHOTOBUCKET), you can upload photos to the forum by using the Image button and post them that way. If you need help, I can help you with it.

Wenn Sie ein Konto auf einem Foto-Hosting-Site (wie PHOTOBUCKET) haben, können Sie Fotos in das Forum hochladen, indem Sie die Schaltfläche Bild und posten Sie diese Weise. Wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen, kann ich Ihnen mit ihm helfen.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@cylongirl : Jenny, try the Phoxim picture service. Maybe it works here, too! :)

The Facebook model looks very good. Is there a chance to get in touch with its creator to ask him / her for plans, dimensions and detail pics?

Jenny, benutze den Phoxim Bilder-Dienst und binde die Bilder über das kleine "Image" Icon über dem Posting-Fenster ein. Vielleicht funktioniert's! ;)

Das Facebook-Modell sieht ziemlich gut aus. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, mit dem Erbauer in Kontakt zu treten und ihn um Pläne, Maße und Großaufnahmen zu bitten?

Last edited:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
WOW!!! You have been very busy!! This is a first!! What a delight! :)