Commander Adama Emoticon

DanBKing

Dan the Man
I have used emoticons that were not from this forum. :) :D

surprised-smiley-face.png

REALLY???????

:D:D:D:D

Tonino

By accident I noticed that the combination : D (without the space inbetween) gives it to me: :D

RF!!!! You don't know how many times I was looking for that icon! I ended up searching one your message (you have it in the signature) to do copy-paste...

This trick is really nice. I'm not so familiar with emoji shortcuts... can we put here some kind of reference of the correspondance between shortcuts and the effectively installed icons?...

DanBKing

Dan the Man
RF!!!! You don't know how many times I was looking for that icon! I ended up searching one your message (you have it in the signature) to do copy-paste...

This trick is really nice. I'm not so familiar with emoji shortcuts... can we put here some kind of reference of the correspondance between shortcuts and the effectively installed icons?...

If you hover your mouse over an Emoji/Smiley in a post/thread, you will see a window pop up that shows the name and the keyboard characters required...........

Tonino

:eek::eek::eek: sometimes I feel very

stupid.jpg

I didn't notice this behaviour before. How it's possible? (...look above for explanation!)

:angelic:

DanBKing

Dan the Man
@Tonino Stupid, you are not! (<-- Insert non-available YODA emoji here ....... ;) )

A lot of the time, the eye only sees what it wants to see, and skips over the (then) irrelevant on-page info.......:bulgeeye:

But, hey, now you know ....! :D

The day we stop learning, is the day we die...!
Isn't it ? :D

EDIT: Oh, just found one ....... ;)

upload_2015-12-16_20-11-55.png

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I don't have the kind of Brain that can remember that kind of minutia. I am sure there is a page out there with the key combinations, :)

I'll ask that :D put put back in, that was a mistake on my part

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
There's only so much space. We're kind of maxed out.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
It's an "1/0" thing, if the space does not exist, you can't make it. There are only so many slots, that does not mean however that a emoticon posted in this thread could tot be copied and pasted when you wished to use it.

Suppose people post emoticons, try not to do doubles, on this page, I'll make it a sticky, and we can have a reservoir of emoticons use. It's a little bit more work, but at least you won't have to hunt them down on the web. How that sound?