checking in.

lyter1958

Esteemed Member
Hi all. been quite awhile since i've been on the site. a LOT has happened lately and just wanted to drop a line.. On May 1st i lost my wife to Pancreatic cancer. she was in a nursing home for the past year and half. we at least had a extra 2 years with the radiation treatment she got for it. i cannot give enough thanks to the cancer doctor that went out of his way to keep her here longer. but it still took her. she's in a better place and not in the terrible pain any more. i know i have a long hard road ahead dealing with this loss but i'll get through it. just trying to get back into the groove is a little hard. so, look ahead for my posting what i try to work on. i have like 3 models just sitting in bins waiting to be finished. take care all and i'll be back soon
Mark

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Mark,

Welcome back! It is great seeing you here again. I am so very sorry for your loss. My deepest and sincere condolences to you and your family!
I know that dealing with family loss is never easy. Having a constructive hobby like this is a great for of therapy and helps with taking your mind off of things. I look forward to seeing what you are working on and how it all will turn out!

Once again, welcome back!

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Hello mark, welcome back at zealot. Im so sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

Im looking forward to follow your building threads.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mark,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I was born on May 1st, so this date has a special place in my heart. I wish you all the strength necessary to overcome this hard time. I too am looking forward to seeing your projects.

Take care and stay healthy.

Marcell

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I am so sorry for your loss. It's great to hear from you. We're all getting older and life is really starting to hit us. It isn't a Yellow Brick Road, that's for sure.

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
I'll add my sincere condolences on your loss. And add my welcome back, if you ever need to talk about anything just drop a DM and I'm there.