Can anyone convert a PDO file to PDF for me?

Lee Clifton

Wisdom and Kindness, A Zealot Sage
I wasn't sure where to post this. I found several downloads for the Spiderman Iron Spider figure model. Everyone I downloaded was an RAR file and would not decompress. They all errored out. I finally found a PDO file but I don't have a computer right now that will open it. Is it too much to ask if someone can convert it to a PDF for me? I usually take my models to a local printer to print onto cardstock. I tried to upload a photo of the finished model but it seems the photo upload is still not working.
Thanks
Lee

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Converting a PDO to PDF is quite simple. All you have to do is, when you go to print, sent your print settings to PDF, then hit "print". You will have a PDF of the template.
If you are having problems, send me a PM and I will send you my email so that I can do it for you.

Lee Clifton

Thanks for the offer Rhaven Blaack. My wife's PC is giving her problems and I'm afraid to mess with it until she has it checked. I've done it before when the computer wasn't messing up. Its a nice looking model.

Lee Clifton

My problem is I don't have a PC to use right now. And I've never figured out an easy way to use PDO tools on a Macbook. I did download the PDO tools for Mac and will try it.