BSG TOS Viper Mk 1 1/48 by Revell-Fan

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
It's great to see you doing these kind of models. That scale is too hard for me, the parts fall between my fingerprints. You banged it out, learned a lot, and if you ever make another one, you will know much and it will even be better. It's never a waste of time. Also, you have a greartt collection of hand tools. I'm just starting to collect mine from all over the place, but I think I'm going to Harbor Freigh and buying some more. They have got some nice surgical tweezers there, huge and cheap, and tweezers, etc. Great job Micah!! :)

d5j4vu

Apr 6, 2015
I like your build, but i just LOVE the fact that you, despite all, go for this and try to learn and enjoy. this is a beautiful hobby, and y wish you and all of us always enjoy learning building and sharing.

Reactions: micahrogers

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
I like your build, but i just LOVE the fact that you, despite all, go for this and try to learn and enjoy. this is a beautiful hobby, and y wish you and all of us always enjoy learning building and sharing.
I thank you, to be honest, I have to do something to try too keep busy now, and paper models are relatively cheap.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
I thank you, to be honest, I have to do something to try too keep busy now, and paper models are relatively cheap.
The fact that paper/cardstock modeling is cheap, is another reason why I enjoy paper/cardstock model building so very much. Not only that, but there are far more SCI-FI models available in paper/cardstock than all other mediums combined.