Looking down and a wheel closeup

Looking inside and a side closeup

Closeup of the used ammoslide and the overall view

Thanks for watching :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
If I had not seen the build thread, I would not believe that it was paper. You did a PHENOMENAL JOB!!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
So where do you plan to shoot this gun off? Ammo will be hard to get. Cry Thunder let loose the Dogs of war! :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Rhaven and I were talking on the phone about how realistic this model looks. It has to be the most realistic I have ever seen. The attention to detail and your careful planning and execution paid off. What a nice piece to own! ;)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
It was the most obviously finest model I have seen in quite some time, and posting the build thread like you did, well, that has garnered much respect from the members and staff, we Thank You for doing this. It's been a privilege. :)

josve

Im glad you liked it :) and really thanks for your nice words!! The model is so well designed that I only had to trim a handful of parts (mostly the length of strips to make cirkles).
Instructions/drawings was good. In my opinion this is a model suitable for all levels of modellers. The techniques used in this model are down to a few..curving and rolling tubes. The scale 1/16 is become my favourite :) , and it make a really good impression on the shelf :). That the model is white makes room for a lot of individual creativity. So if there are one model you guys would like to build....this is the one!!! I can guarranty many hours of pure fun :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
All level of modelers?!? You must have one circle of talented friends! :)

josve

The model is not as difficult as it looks...remember all parts are precutted, the parts are fairly big. so all in all I would rate it 3 out of 6 on the difficulty scale :)

lyter1958

Esteemed Member
:)
Hello guys!

The Bofors 40mm is nearly finished. Just some minor details and the last two tyres left to make.

Here are some shots from the completition of the gunbase and the onboard things. Just a few small adjustments of the parts left.

The overall quality in this kit is outstanding, and is suitable for all modellers. No certain skills are required.

The guns is moveable in all directions :)

I think it looks really good :) :)

So stay tuned until next week....then it will be finished :)
No certain skills are required????? beyond me for sure...... but some day, i might be half as good.....:)

josve

No , its really not very difficult to build, honest :)
Because the model is so well designed, and all parts are precutted...so its just cut and paste. But the feeling when the model is finished was great :)

have a great xmas my friends :)