Blackadder's Imperator Titan Build

zathros

-----SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR----
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 6, 2013
We tried that, I think we got $13 bucks. Probably more, I don't remember, but it wasn't worth the effort. ;)

Blackadder

Jun 6, 2009

Blackadder

Jun 6, 2009
A Rainy Day:

I'm beginning to think I could effect a cure for a rainy day. This roof has exceeded my expectations and now I am wishing I took more pains with the preliminaries.

Aside from some excess amounts of glue that partially dissolved the surface (which I can rationalize as; "battle damage") the curved roof panels will be sufficient for my purposes.

Here is seen how the panels are held in place whilst the glue is drying.

This building will be the first that receives the finishing details.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 6, 2013
That roof looks great!! It's ashame it covers all of the hard work inside, but this will be one Hell of a , I don't know, model doesn't seem to fit. Work of art? ;)

Reactions: Awry_Chaos

Blackadder

Jun 6, 2009
That roof looks great!! It's ashame it covers all of the hard work inside, but this will be one Hell of a , I don't know, model doesn't seem to fit. Work of art? ;)
The work inside is a series of mistakes due to not having enough visual information as to the size and shape of the structure. Had I had it to do over the interior would have been a simple rectangular box.

The mistake may turn out to be a blessing in disguise as it give me attach points for the main cannon trunnions points.

Thanks for the quick replies.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 6, 2013
You've also made a very stron model, which if you did a stop/go animation sequence would be outstanding!! ;)

Reactions: Awry_Chaos