Battlestar Galactica and Buck Rogers Props

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Pyramid Card Game - revision

Pyramid cards? Good idea. Here they are, pal. There are three different front sides used in the series (triangles, dots and lines and dots only).

The different symbols and colours seen in the episodes "Saga of a Star World", "The Lost Warrior", "The Magnificent Warriors" and "The Man With Nine Lives" can be easily explained: You may assume that there were several companies in the Colonies authorized to produce Pyramid card games. Each company used its own individual symbols, colours and designs which resulted in the availability of a large variety of different Pyramid decks. In addition, it is possible that there were different styles of Pyramid Games which required special cards.

Hello, everyone!

You might have noticed that the Pyramid files from post #21 have been deleted. This was done for a very good reason. When I begun working on the cards I searched the web to find out if a Pyramid card game had already been released. Unfortunately my research didn't indicate that the game was copyrighted in 1980. When I released it I unintentionally infringed that copyright by not referring to the copyright holder ICL / gkrsoft and the official website www.PyramidCardGame.com .

Last week I was contacted by the copyright holder of the Pyramid Card Game. He asked me to remove the previous files because of the missing credits. I couldn't believe that such a grave mistake had happened. I explained to him how and why that happened. He accepted my apology and granted me permission to release a new set of cards, this time with proper credit and revised layout.

I am very relieved that gkrsoft informed me about my mistake. If I had known that there was a copyright holder I would have credited him and would have asked him for approval before anything had been released. This is standard procedure when I make a new model and the reason why the release of some of my kits may take a while (see the Thunderfighter add-ons and the LEGO Cylon Centurion). To me this is more than a simple act of politeness, it is a matter of honour and respect. In this case, it somehow eluded me and I am still very sorry about it. All I can say is that I will be even more careful when I release a new model to make sure that this won't happen again.

Well then, gkrsoft gave me his kind permission to release a new deck of cards so that everyone of you may continue enjoying the Pyramid Card Game. And here are the new files, this time with proper credit and reference to the official website containing the rules ( www.PyramidCardGame.com ).

All I ask you is to discard the previous files and replace them with the revisions. Please do not use or print the first files any more and use the new ones instead. I'm sorry for any inconveniences. Thank you very much.

Bye! :wave:

Last edited:

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you for the new decks.

Anyone up for another hand? I pormise, I will be easy on everyone. ;-)
I will even supply the cigars and ambrosia.

10 cubit starts the bet.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Raise by 10! And NOW I know that you are capable of bluffing! :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
:cool:Knowing when to bluff (and having a good poker face) is what makes for a good poker player.:cool:
I raise 20 cubits more.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Huh? :eek: No bluffing this time??? AAARGH! I knew you know how to handle the dark side of The Force!!! wall1wall1wall1

However, I challenge you to another game! :mrgreen: Make it 10! :thumb:

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
Strong the force is with in me, YES, but Sith, I am not.
OK, Raise you twenty.:twisted:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Good to know that you are no Sith; then there might be a chance of winning this time :mrgreen: ! Anyway, raise by 50 I will. :twisted::twisted:

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
I raise you another 50 cubits and call.
BTW, What does it mean when all of the cards are of the same colour and go in order 1, 2, 3, 4?
:pReason why I ask, is that is what my hand is.:mrgreen:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
:cool: Erh, uh, I really dunno... I never heard of this combination before. :cool:
I do not think that this is even possible. Well, it could be, but in this case, no. No way. :mrgreen:
How many decks have you printed? Maybe you have interchanged something, haven't you? :twisted:

Well, I have a golden card, but I forgot what it is called and what it stands for... Gotta check this first...!
:drag1:

sign1sign1sign1

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
:cool: Erh, uh, I really dunno... I never heard of this combination before. :cool:
I do not think that this is even possible. Well, it could be, but in this case, no. No way. :mrgreen:
How many decks have you printed? Maybe you have interchanged something, haven't you? :twisted:

Well, I have a golden card, but I forgot what it is called and what it stands for... Gotta check this first...!
:drag1:

sign1sign1sign1

I only use one deck.:cool: I just realised what I typed:confused: and what it is suppose to be is I have two first level pyramids :twisted:(four third level cards and two two level cards).:twisted:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
wall1wall1wall1 HOLY ****!!!!

You have beaten me again!

I'm thinking of switching the game... What about Black Jack? Maybe I have a better chance there :mrgreen: !

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
I guess, I am just luck that way.:twisted:
Have an Ambrosia and a cigar on me. aussie
You mean 10 & 11? I can play a few hands of that as well. Shall we invite Marla and Tangie to join us?:twisted:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Of course! You can't have enough eye-candy ... erh, people who bring you luck around!
sign1

martinsmc

Hi all

I am a new in forum, and like many papercrafts from fictio séries, This week my child ask me to build a Galactica. I search in google and find this forum. I see that are no posts that long time ago, antbody here?

Thanks
Marcelo - Brasil