AT-Hauler from "Star Wars: SOLO" by Howard Wen for action figures

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This is something which was on my todo list since I saw the movie:

The AT-Hauler from SOLO: A Star Wars story!

Fully functional and able to transport troops and the AT-DP in and out of a battle zone - or to rob the next Imperial train.

DJSsc9m.jpg

Get everything here:

Thank you, Howard! You have saved me quite some time.thumbsup

Now if there would be someone making that frakkin' awesome train..! ;) :)

Have fun and enjoy! :)

Last edited:

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
COOL... I haven't watched it yet...been on my Netflix list for a while, now I have to!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IMO the anthology movies are much, MUCH better than the Sequel Trilogy. They have the better design, much more interesting costumes and much more interesting characters (Chirrut & Baze, for example). The movie is not flawless by any means but it captures the essence of Star Wars: a fun adventure, albeit in a smaller scale. It simply did not deserve to bomb at the box office. John Williams even returned to create an own theme for Han, and it is fantasic. He said it was a great opportunity to complete what he began 40 years ago. Luke had a special theme, Leia had one, even Darth had one, but the main scoundrel did not have any - until now. :)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have updated the link. The old one was defunct because of an ongoing renovation of yakfaceforums. It now leads to Howard's imgur site. Please check it out, there is even a video of a custom build of his model made of plastic with rotating wings. Pretty cool and inspiring! :)