Anyone here from Italian area?

Tonino

Apr 15, 2004
Republic of San Marino
www.facebook.com
Just to know if anybody in my neighborhood share my same cardmodel passion.

I don't ask for other modelers from San Marino because this country is so small that is most likely to find one going outdoors and asking directly... But I ever wondered if there is some Italian member here at Zealot...

Nando

Designer Extraordinaire
Oct 5, 2006
Turin (Italy)
Yes, there is an Italian member here, at least one more, but not very active in the last period. I am from Turin and I'm here from seven years. My compliments forYes, there is an Italian member here, at least one more, but not very active in the last period. I am from Turin and I'm here from seven years your skill and dedication and for serious work of historical research.

Best, Nando :)

Nando

Designer Extraordinaire
Oct 5, 2006
Turin (Italy)
Sorry I have to repost for some misterious accident in the previous one.

Yes, there is an Italian member here, at least one more, but not very active in the last period. I am from Turin and I'm here from seven years. My compliments for your skill and dedication and for the serious work of historical research.

Best, Nando :)

Reactions: Tonino

Tonino

Apr 15, 2004
Republic of San Marino
www.facebook.com
Nice! It's somewhat strange to talk in English (I don't know if it's the same for you: I find it pretty difficult sometimes) but it's one of the forum rules :bookworm:

The world is very little, my wife is from Turin and we are very often there to meet her parents. Strange to meet here at Zealot!

Hope to see other works from you. Fat Man and Little Boy are really amazing... (I should decide to study a little some 3D modeling software sooner or later...)