Sweden
are u guys crazy?
hahahaha

22% of all Americans would favor limited military attacks against Sweden,
but ”only if the current embargo isn’t working.”
/The polling firm of Widgery & Associates

F

Fred_M

I’m shocked and appalled, but the numbers don’t lie. So I guess 78% of us must be crazy. But don’t get your hopes up, first we have to liberate Canada for their preemptive attack with cow bombs carrying prion warheads. DASH

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Charlie did it

Wow!!! One should always believe eveyrthing they see in print, after all, why would anyone use the media to lie to us? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: However, I had to read this four or five times before I was convinced that it is true.:eek: :eek: This tells me that (a) the US government is very good at keeping the embargo a secret and (b) there are some 22% of us Americans that are really keeping their mouths shut to everyone but Widgery & Associates :D :D I wonder if our government is not telling us about the blockade as well.:wave: :wave:

Uhh, Charlie, you didn't by any chance have a hand in typing that news story did you?.:eek:ops: :eek:ops:

Don

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
Methinks:D That perhaps that we should believe something from a Micheal Moore TV show then circumstances dictate that we should just go ahead and "nuke" Sweden:D :D :D :D :D ....with cows from Canada:D :D :D :D

Bill Stone

Apr 20, 2001
San Dimas, California, USA
Visit site
HAH!

Incredible! I had to check out Widgery & Associates. These were apparently legit polls, but taken as part of a humor TV show.

One of their results I loved was: “34% of those who voted in the last election believe ‘Forrest Gump’ was a documentary.” (Boy that sure gives one confidence about the future of democracy!)

I guess this doesn’t really surprise me. I mingle with a relatively well educated crowd, and I believe that at least 20% haven’t a clue that Austria and Australia are distinct (and hardly obscure) places on very different sides of the planet.

BillS

Mike R

Jan 18, 2002
Meaford Ontario Canada
Visit site
Hi America !
Canada here.
We're just as harmless as Sweden, except for having more time zones and snow.
Really.

We're sorry we sent that Mad Cow down there.
Really sorry.
But you guys maybe shouldn't have signed her to a 3-year Vegas deal, either.:wave:

regards
Mike
"I Drove all Night.:cool:

roryglasgow

Jun 3, 2001
Huntsville, TX USA
web.wt.net
I would be in favor of limited military attacks against Sweden if we had conclusive proof that they were hiding Weapons of Mass Destruction. Satellite photos have observed lots of trucks delivering supplies to IKEA stores all over the globe. I think they're preparing for a global invasion!

And I have PROOF that Canada is bent on world domination, or at least I did. There used to be a site (http://www.standonguard.com) that laid out the general plan for Canada to conquer the world. I'm sure they're still thinkin' about it. I can see it in their eyes... :cool:

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Oct 31, 2002
Ottawa, Canada
Visit site
Originally posted by Mike R

We're sorry we sent that Mad Cow down there.
Really sorry.
But you guys maybe shouldn't have signed her to a 3-year Vegas deal, either.:wave:

I read somewhere (maybe the Globe and Mail) the other day that between Celine and the Cirque du Soleil, Canadians take 3 oout of every 4 entertainment dollars spent in Las Vegas... :D

Andrew

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Originally posted by Vic
Methinks:D That perhaps that we should believe something from a Micheal Moore TV show then circumstances dictate that we should just go ahead and "nuke" Sweden:D :D :D :D :D ....with cows from Canada:D :D :D :D

Hurray....a way to get rid of them mad cows, use 'em as moooooclear warheads. OK, now that that's outta my system, I'll go take my medication....

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
Originally posted by spitfire
Just ordered my Ikea Spider Hole today - it's called "Boris". Going to start assembling it just as soon as the ground thaws a little. Then let the US Army do their worst - they'll never find me!!!!!

Val

I might suggest that when you "go in the hole" take your chop saw with you. George W. has had his eye on it for some time....he thinks its a weapon of mass destruction!!!:D :D :D :D

CN1

May 6, 2003
Does that mean there's no more "Swedish meat balls" shipments coming thru?

What am I going to do? What am I going to do? What am I going to do? What am I going to do? What am I going to do? What am I going to do? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I guess it's back to moose steak and beaver tails.....

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Mmmmmm............beaver tails.

For those who've never had them, "beaver tails" are a cross between a pancake and a crepe - they're long and flat hence the name. You buy them with different toppings, like grated cheese and garlic, or lemon and brown sugar. There used to be a place in Toronto where you could get them but I think it closed. They still sell them in the Bytown Market in Ottawa and with a cup of coffee or hot chocolate you just can't beat them on a cold winter day like today.

I'm making myself hungry just thinking about it.

Val