AERO L-39 Albatros 1/33

agostini

Designer Extroadinaire
Dec 19, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
www.hangarczaf.com
Hi dears, I would like to introduce you my model of Czech light combat-trainer jet AERO L-39 Albatros in scale 1/33. Model includes interior, undercarriage, flaps, evelons and ailerons, jet intake and brake shields. I have build this paper model in 3 liveries. First one is Czech air force training jet. Second one is Slovak air force Sqd ldr Lt.Col. Roman Polacek and third one is anniversary model Slovak air force livery to 90th Bday of Slovak 2nd WW fighter ace Otto Smik. I hope you will like these models :) Any questions feel free to contact me anytime.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Beautiful and stunning. the detailing is wonderful. :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
These are very professionally done!!!
Everything is clean and crisp!!!
The detail that you put into these planes is SPECTACULAR!!!

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Not only is the detailing excellent, they are pleasing to the eye also. Thanks for posting these. :)

agostini

Designer Extroadinaire
Dec 19, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
www.hangarczaf.com
Hi, here is my last model of L-39 in version V, which was used to tow flying targer KT -04. This version of L-39 is single seater with back space equipped with rope on drum to tow the target. Both models are on pics below. This model will be made in 4 versions of Czech, Slovak, German air force and Luftwaffe. I hope you will like this one as well.

Reactions: zathros

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Such a beautifully crafted Jet. I would have love to have flown that. Excellent!