AERO 145 Super Aero - project 1/33

agostini

Designer Extroadinaire
Dec 19, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
www.hangarczaf.com
Dears, I would like to introduce my new project. It is again Czech plane and this time it will be Czech tourist plane Aero 145. Model is 3D is almost done, only I have to finish is interior and undercarriage. Once I will have any update I will keep you posted :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Oh my!! I just started gathering data on this craft, with the intent of making one. It is such a cool looking airplane! I can't wait to see yours! :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I did the fuselage, but when I saw you started the model, I decided not to finish. The Render below is one I intend to release one of these days, it is basically done, just needs a paint job, as is the A90 Ekanoplan. :)

ESKA
r3-jpg.132632
body1a-jpg.119889

agostini

Designer Extroadinaire
Dec 19, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
www.hangarczaf.com
I have started build of prototype and below I'm posting some pics from alpha build. Model fits perfect, but there must be some changes in construction and also I will add some more details. I hope you will like this model and more pics will come soon

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
It looks like a real plane....Oh, wait, it is!! :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
This picture says it all. A beautiful model, A shame that the postage fees would make it too expensive to buy here! Aaargh! You need to find a U.S. distributor! :)

106_5796.JPG

agostini

Designer Extroadinaire
Dec 19, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
www.hangarczaf.com
Dear Zathros, thanks for your words above. I'm trying to make some arrangements to find somebody in US for distribution. From my experience is postage from EU to US by air mail approx. 10 USD, which makes models really expensive :-(

so my first build is now finished. Maybe somebody has registred biggest mistake on this model, which is mirrored engines, but this correction will be really easy. Final model will be simillar to this build and I will only make some small corrections and add some screws. My next build will be the same plane but with different colours and hopefully this plane should be on sale from April/May this year. Below are some pics from my build:

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
You sell your models printed in book form? That must be expensive. Problem with .pdf's is that it will be purchased, scanned, and thrown on line in a second. Same problem with books. If you don't have a piracy problem now, avoid the U.S>. Someone of this forum is releasing models to a Russian Pirate and when I find out who they are, I will personally string them up by their balls.

I was a pilot for a few years, and you pic the most interesting aircraft, aircraft that I would love to fly if I could. I always open your posts first, because I love your models. My identity was stolen by Paypal and I almost lost $14,000 dollars in three hours, I didn't even have a Paypal account, but the outfit was caught, and my bank insures me.(my wife works there). So even though I would like to buy your model, there is no way to buy it. If you P.M. me your address, I could send you a United States Money Order and when it clears, you can send the model, just give me the total amount, and add a couple of bucks for the trouble you will be going through. This plane is beautiful. Send me a P.M., and we will talk about it, because if we do this, I mine as well buy few of them. I'll be the only person in America with your models!! P.M. me, please :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
It is beautiful, I want to get inside and flew through the New England country side, as it is Fall, and all the trees are changing color!! :)