Adventure awaits

adventure girl

ADVENTURE DOCUMENTED!!
May 8, 2014
Canada
Adventure starts here, Welcome back folks! In this clip I just wondered into this amazing trail spot. Sometimes these gems can be found just by exploring. There are so many amazing trails out here in Alberta and this one is definitely added to my top ten best! Also in this clip I flex my pilot skills and take the quad copter out, well I`m getting better.... haha no major crashes yet and at the end I fly the highest I`ve flown yet! A total blast for sure!!

Thank you for reading watching and commenting and as always until next time friends!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
That was a blast too watch. I like the slow motion as you can really see the truck going through it's paces. I think some of those places would be had to walk on!! The quad shots are showing great potential. Being able to travel along with a vehicle and take shots, which is something I imagine you will shoot for, will make your videos go way over the top. Excellent fun to watch video. ;)

adventure girl

ADVENTURE DOCUMENTED!!
May 8, 2014
Canada
Thank you so much for watching and your support. Yes the quad chopper is tricky to fly, but that is something we will try soon.

Happy trails!

Until next time...

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I wished they had auto-rotation capability, or had emergency parachutes. A friend of mine lost his $4000 dollar unit, very high in the air when a catastrophic failure occurred, it hit the ground, and blew apart into 100 or more pieces! Big grass field, and it hits the only boulder on the ground.